Be A Success

Motivating stories, ideas and quotes to BE A SUCCESS at whatever you do. Please add your own stories and ideas and e-mail me if you want them published in my upcoming book.

Name:
Location: ocean county, NEW JERSEY, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

are you the hitter or the pitcher
There once was a boy who went out into his backyard, with a bat and ball in his hand. He throws up the ball and says "I’m the greatest hitter in the world." Swoosh. He misses the ball. Once again he throws up the ball and says, " I’m the greatest hitter in the world" and misses again. Being a kid, undeterred he throws it up and says, "I’m the greatest hitter in the world." Looking down at the ball by his feet a big smile comes over his face as he announces " I’m the greatest pitcher in the world." Sometimes we get so focused on a certain goal for whatever reason (desires, social pressure or prestige) and are failing miserably and not feeling too good. If we would just shift our focus on what we are good at, we would be the happiest people around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home